Exciting times ahead
Yes they truly are, Casa Tua is moving to a new home,our new location will be, Calle Virgen de Pilar 17 which is behind ‘El Faro’ the lighthouse along the Paseo Maritimo in Marbella Centro.
We are still delighted to welcome you to our restaurant in the Old Town until the end of September. We will open at our new location in early October.
We want to thank you, our loyal customers for your support over the years, and we hope you will move with us to our new location.
We look forward to offering you the same delicious food and great service.
We will keep you updated each step of the way, join our newsletter!
Keep Updated Join our Mailing List
Our NEW Location
A few words about us
Let us introduce ourselves
Our Mission at Casa Tua is to establish relationships with our customers, with outstanding food and friendly efficient service. We strive for the best experience for our guests. You will be comfortable relaxed and delightfully charmed that you spent your evening at Casa Tua.
Our Restaurant has a picturesque outside terrace with seating for 30 and for those cold winter evenings we have a cozy inside seating for 25 people.
Our location in the picturesque old town of Marbella adds to make your meal an even more delightful experience.
- RAVIOLI DEL GIORNOPAPlease ask your server for our daily choice of homemade Ravioli.
Pregunte por nuestros raviolis caseros del día.
- GARGANELLI NORCINA24 €Garganelli pasta tossed with Italian sausage ragu with a touch of cream and chili spices, drizzled with truffle oil and topped with parmesan cheese.
Pasta Garganelli con ragu de salchicha italiana con un toque de crema y chili, servido con aceite de trufa y queso parmesano.
MEAT AND FISH
- FILETTO CACIO E PEPE30 €Fillet of Irish Beef served with a pecorino romano cheese and black pepper fonduta sauce.
Solomillo de ternera irlandesa con salsa de queso pecorino y pimienta negra.
- AGNELLO31 €Rack of Lamb encrusted with pistachio and mustard, served with amarena cherry glaze.
Chuletas de cordero con capa de pistacho y mostaza, servido con reducción de vino tinto y cereza amarena.
- POLLO RIPIENO27 €Oven baked Chicken Breast stuffed with wild mushroom and fontina cheese, served with a marsala cream sauce.
Pechuga de pollo al horno rellena queso fontina y setas silvestre servido con una salsa cremosa de marsala
- TONNO29 €Sesame encrusted Tuna Steak, drizzled with balsamic soy glaze and served with Sicilian caponata
Filete de atún con rebosado de sésamo, servido con glaseado de soja balsámico y caponata siciliana
- BRANZINO28 €Pan Seared fillet of Seabass, with cherry tomatoes and prawns served with creamy black rice risotto
Filete de lubina, servido con risotto de arroz negro, tomates cherry y langostinos.
- TIRAMISÚ7.50 €Chef Adriano’s Recipe
La receta del Chef Adriano
- TORTINO DI CIOCCOLATO8 €Warm Chocolate Fondant Cake, served with Pistachio Ice Cream
Tarta de Chocolate Fondante Caliente, servido con Helado de Pistachio
- FRUTTA DI STAGIONE8 €Fresh seasonal Fruits caramelized and served with Vanilla Ice Cream & Torched Zabaglione
Fruta fresca de temporada caramelizada y servida con Helado de Vainilla y Zabaione
Some of our Wine Selection
Stay in touch! Join Our Mailing List
Stay up to date with the latest news and additions to our menu as well as our SPECIAL offers!